BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Looking for info on dive accident/diver - 1984
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2005 - 2006: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-07-14: Looking for info on dive accident/diver - 1984
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Williams (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I recently foundout an old friend of mine died in a scuba accident on or near Bonaire in 1984. Her name was Sue Krenn and she was from San Diego, California.
I am trying to findout
1) any detail on the accident itself
2) I wanted to confirm the rumor I had heard she may have been buried on the island after the accident.
thanks in advance for any help

is there anyone on the island who has been there that long that might remember or records kept anywhere ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish Dace (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian,
I have forwarded your message to Bruce Bowker at Carib Inn. If he knows anything or can suggest ways for you to learn more, either he will be in touch with you or I will forward his reply.
Good luck with your search for information!
Tish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish Dace (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian,
Sue Krenn was thought to have suffered a heart attack. She is buried on Bonaire, but Bruce does not know in which cemetary.
You can contact Bruce at bruce@caribinn.com, but I think everything he knows is included in this message.
Tish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1996) on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 8:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tish/Brian,

You might also communicate with Don Stewart, and with André Nahr now of Bonaire Dive & Adventure. They were both active with Habitat then.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration