BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Special Olympics Bonaire - Get Bracelets to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2004-07-01 to 2004-12-31: Special Olympics Bonaire - Get Bracelets to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rebecca Miyuki-Whitehead Starkweather (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom and I ( the shoe lady because we have brought down 200 pairs of recycled athletic shoes in 2003 & 2004) ordered on behalf of delno tromp and Special Olympics Bonaire 500 Lance Arstrong bracelets for them to sell during their walkathon on January 20, 2005. I need someone who is flying or shipping stuff that will arrive no later than january 19th to help transport these in order to reduce their shipping costs. The box measures 12in by 18in by 14 in and weighs less than 10 lbs. They are in little packages of 5 and can easily fit in a suitcase or duffel bags. If anyone can help please email me at aggiel8d@yahoo.com. Thanks, becky Starkweather... I need an immediate response as I will have to ship them no later than January 7th to Bonaire directly if i can't find someone to take these.

Thanks,

becky

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rebecca Miyuki-Whitehead Starkweather (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks. we have help from Freddie Hughes tot ake these down

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration