BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: New web site tocheck out
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2004-07-01 to 2004-12-31: New web site tocheck out
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea & Dave Bartlett (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 1:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out www.islandfashionandgifts.com The shop is now selling on line. Some interesting merchandise. Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1862) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 8:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

you need and "s" after fashion. www.islandfashionsandgifts.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2112) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is my favorite store on the island, I'm so excited to be able to order things! (although I think I already own one of everything..lol) I am a huge fan of the seaglass earrings in case anyone has my name for the gift exchange.. lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Loo Hoo (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12807) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Andy, I saw that in the Bonaire EZ News yesterday too! Spent a bit of time clicking as well. I just wish they had Bonaire key chains! Mine just broke after 4 years, and now need a new one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4448) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 9:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! What great stuff!!! I just added my name to the emailing list and I will definitely stop by there in May. I can see myself getting into real trouble in this place, for sure! Very nice things. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea & Dave Bartlett (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 10:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Michael, My spelling is not the best, appreciate the help. Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2115) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carole, you will love it if you haven't been to the store. Their quality is fabulous and the staff is great !! I think I'm going to order myself some things to get me through the holidays....lol...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #419) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly,

Gift Exchange?? LOL! I LOVE my Christmas Cards and Postcards! :-) I've even saved the stamps for a stamp collecting child.

Each year we buy a new Christmas Ornament from this shop. Highly recommend the quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2116) on Friday, December 17, 2004 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, ME TOO! (on the christmas ornament).. my favorite is the glittery fish with the big lips.. I love it. I've also bought the snorkeling cat magnet for just about everyone I know who has a cat.

I love my cards too, it was just overwhelming. I love going home every day to the mail! Steve's a good husband too, he saves them all for me to open, god love him. :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration