BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Jibe City - Windsurfing
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2004-07-01 to 2004-12-31: Jibe City - Windsurfing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 2:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can anybody tell me when Jibe City is back from vacation? I was just on Bonaire, had my daughter and her friend go windsurfing at the end of August. We were told that they go on vacation for the month of September. O.K. Does this mean they will be back for October 1st? The reason I'm asking is that I know someone who is going to Bonaire in the beginning of October and want to make sure that they can enjoy windsurfing. My daughter and friend loved Jibe City! Thanks, Deb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1975) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just the month of September. I'm sure they will be back for early October. The Bonaire Regatta starts October 3rd and includes windsurfing competitions at Sorobon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (BonaireTalker - Post #28) on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda,
Great News! I have never been to Bonaire for the Regatta, but hope to someday. Heard it's super! Thanks for the info. Debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By juan zambrano mazzei (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

they will be open in October....they are in vacations. make your reservations with time because most of the hotels will be full because the regatta...bluefish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #270) on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The windsurfing place next to Jibe City, owned by Elvis, is open, just in case.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration