BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL SCHOOL
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2004-07-01 to 2004-12-31: ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL SCHOOL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #298) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know the website for this school? I know where it is physically located, but cannot find a website for the school. Also any contact information would be appreciated.

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #163) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Liz
A real easy search. Mickey
http://www.sjsm.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (bcj.) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #112) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are St. Francis & St. James one in the same?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #299) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is for St. James Medical School, not St. Francis. St Francis, if I am spelling it right, maybe Frances, is a Canadian based medical school attached to the hospital.

Thanks.

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ehhh
I just realized that the school is actually St. James not
St. Francis! However I arrived at the website I don't think there are 2 medical schools on Bonaire.
Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, 2 different schools. When on Bonaire I met the Administrators of both schools, but I cannot find the website for St. Francis.

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1933) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 2:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

St. James is correct as mentioned above. THe other is not St. Francis. It is Xavier.

http://www.xusom.org/
Xavier University
School of Medicine
Princess Plaza
Kaya Princes Marie 7
Kralendijk, Bonaire
Netherlands Antilles

Xavier Admissions
116 Village Blvd., #200
Princeton, NJ 08540
(Phone) 609-524-4050
(Fax) 888-411-5941

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #880) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Association confusion - I always put Francis together with Xavier too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #301) on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was thinking Francis...San Francisco Hospital.. medicine...etc.

Thanks Linda! Liz

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration