BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: STARTING A BUSINESS IN BONAIRE
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-06-30: STARTING A BUSINESS IN BONAIRE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marco Izurieta (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where could I look to find out about the requirements for starting a business in Bonaire? I am from Ecuador, South America and I have an import / export company in my country. We are thinking in establishing our own company in Bonaire and importing from Ecuador our own products and/or finding local partner (s) that could be able to distribute our products in Bonaire. We produce, distribute and/or export/import all type of products that you can find in a supermarkets' business. Thank you for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8962) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marco, do a keyword search (at the bottom of the page) and search for business, start-up, etc. There have been several discussions about this in the past. Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marco Izurieta (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, thank you for the information. I have done what you advise me to and really I can not find anything new or that could satisfy our needs really.
What we are looking is to see if you or somebody that reads this message, could recommend us somebody that works at Bonaire and that does this type of work offering its services as an international business consultant; maybe she/he could help us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #101) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can try the Bonaire Buisiness association
AKIB E-mail Addres: akib@bonairelive.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marco Izurieta (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for the information Brigitte. I will write them immediately and see what happens. I will keep you posted of the results, just for you information of course. What do you do for living?
Do you live in Bonaire or now ir very well? If you do, can you help me find some information about it?
Thank you and receive my best regards,
Marco

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration