BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Renee and the Woodwind
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2003-05-01 to 2004-06-30: Renee and the Woodwind
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna M. Leiss (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, August 2, 2003 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is Renee back yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1677) on Saturday, August 2, 2003 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

She arrived this morning at 2 am...went snorkeling at 11.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2489) on Saturday, August 2, 2003 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's Renee!! Can't keep her down. Glad to hear she is back home and feeling well. Thanks, Michael. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna M. Leiss (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know the fishies missed her!! We're looking forward to that barbecue in January, Renee!!

Donna & John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Swanson (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 8:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's great. I'm looking forward to my BBQ in January also.
Sandy & Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2110) on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I feel so happy you are fine now Renee. The cats were missing her at Divi, they told me. See you soon and a warm hug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #819) on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was very happy to hear that Renee is back in the water with all of her fish friends! I am sure all her people friends are happy with the new as well! Looking forward to giving her a real hug in December!
Sandy, Have you ruled out the December trip?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2493) on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 3:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joe and I definitely took care of the orange tabby cat at the Divi the two weeks we were there! She will be so happy to see Renee back, however! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra Swanson (BonaireTalker - Post #42) on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darlene,
Yes I have ruled out of the December trip. The new toy needs a new top. I should put the money there!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #546) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 7:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

FYI - Renee has sold the Woodwind to Ouv and Diedre, the couple who have been managing the business in her absence. They will take good care of you-all, so you can still look forward to your January BBQ's :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2649) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 8:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info, Dara. Will Renee remain on Bonaire continuing with her other ventures? I hope so...it is always so nice to see her wonderful bright smile light up a room! I do hope she has fully recovered from her back surgery.

I have only heard great things about Ouv and Diedre while they were managing the craft. Welcome to Bonaire....officially! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #863) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 7:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am in shock!!!!! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna M. Leiss (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto on the shock about Renee selling the Woodwind!!! What are her plans??? Someone please let her know that we're all hoping that she remains on Bonaire.

Donna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bob and I will really miss Renee! Her snorkel trips were great and her gin and tonics were something else! However we had a great time on the Woodwind in August too. Hope someone will pass on the Renee just how much she will be missed. Hope her back is mending well.
Julia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1687) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Renee will remain here and conduct snorkel trips from shore...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2653) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 2:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's great news, Michael! Thanks for letting us know. The kitty cats at the Divi will miss Renee if she isn't doing her shore snorkels from there, tho. Sweet little kitties.

So glad to hear Renee is remaining on the island. Hugs. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any specifics on where the shore snorkel trips will go and how to contact Renee?

Thank you.

Charles Poteet
Dallas

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration