BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Local Items: Artist Seeking Paint
Bonaire Talk: Local Items: Archives: Archives 2001- 2004: Archives - 2002-10-18 to 2003-04-30: Artist Seeking Paint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (BonaireTalker - Post #517) on Tuesday, March 4, 2003 - 8:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anybody out there willing to carry three tubes of oil paint to BON? Linda has been kind enough to float me a loan so I can keep painting, but I need to supply replacements :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3157) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 12:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dara if you can wait till July...we will be happy to bring any supplies you need....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #689) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 1:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi paint-smeared wonder-woman Dara!

Someone had better bring you paint before May 24th or I'll have to do it !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #518) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 9:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hopefully by May and July I'll need MORE paint :-)!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Erhard (BonaireTalker - Post #43) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be down on April 16. We could carry them if nobody brings some before then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott D Jarrell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dara,
I don't know anything about paint, but if you tell me exactly what you need, I am coming down next weds (12th) and would be happy to bring it along.

ScottJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bea and Marvin Jones (BonaireTalker - Post #37) on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Dara -

Bea (from Gunnison) - I think you are the Dara whose Dad lives or lived here.

We are coming down early May - so if you need some more paint then - let us know. You have to tell me exactly what you want though. We can pick it up in Denver if necessary.

Bea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (BonaireTalker - Post #64) on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds like Scott is the winner. We'll be there on April 7th so let us know if you need anything else!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #520) on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 8:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the offers! A friend of Michael G has already agreed to bring my paint (yeah!)

Bea - yep my parents are still on the mountain (or will be again soon - they are in AZ now). Stop by while you are here and look me up! Little blue house next to Yacht Club Apts :-)

Anyone who's here and wants to see paint on canvas stop by Taste of Bonaire in Wilhelmena Park on March 22 (eve) and say hello to Linda and me - we'll be doing the "art show in a tent" thing. Or you can usually find us there on cruise ship days. Stop and say hi - it's always great to visit with BT folk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cindy nolen (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Friday, March 14, 2003 - 11:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where is this Wilhelmena Park. We will be arriving Mar 22 at 5pm (hopefully) and I REALLY want to buy some artwork from Bonaire this time. What time does this Taste of Bonaire last till?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1364) on Saturday, March 15, 2003 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is a small park just across the street from the Town Pier on the waterfront in Kralendijk.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration