BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Present Water Temp
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Present Water Temp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Anderson (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi my wife and I are packing for our trip to Bonaire Wed and wanted to know if anyone can tell us what water temps are now. Want to pack enough mil but not too much. Any help will be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jes S. (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 5:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Harry.. Ive been here almost a month now and the temperature of the water has been a stable 80-81 degrees. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Anderson (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks really appreciate. Sounds like perfect temp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By **Jim Mc **-- But you can all me Link (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5391) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Harry was there last week. My computer was consistently showing 79 at depth, and hitting 80 in the shallows. However, my wife was getting 80 and 81 on hers. So, let's call it 79.5. LOL

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration