BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Dive Buddy needed May 19-29
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Dive Buddy needed May 19-29
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cory A Shook (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be staying at SandDollar with my partner who is a non-diver. I will be taking an Advanced Open Water Course the first three days of the above dates. I am a beginning diver with a one-year old C-card and 8 dives under my belt. After my advanced open water course I will be looking for buddies to take around to different dive spots on the island. I will have a vehicle available. My non-diving partner will accompany to snorkel. I am looking for relaxed diving, relaxed conversation and kicking back and enjoying the view. We are in our mid 30s. Please post reply if interested.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration