BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy April 19-May 3
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy April 19-May 3
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jes S. (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Saturday, April 9, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone available? Local or visiting. Doesnt matter.. Looking to dive alot.
I'm an PADI instructor so any kinda of diving is acceptable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By luis figueroa (BonaireTalker - Post #31) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too..

Will be looking for buddy when teen kids/wife are looking to take a break from diving. Will be my 4th trip there so familiar with diving. I'll be at Plaza resort Bonaire Easter week (arriving Easter Sun)

Let me know how can get a hold of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jes S. (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Luis, I posted you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Adams (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jes, I sent you a message.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration