BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Looking for Dive Buddy, April 5th - 11th
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Looking for Dive Buddy, April 5th - 11th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Esko (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon Dia to Bonaire!

I´m staying at the Djambo from April 3rd till 13th and as my girlfriend does not dive, am looking for a buddy.

Have no experience on Bonaire, just on Curacao. Am 38 yrs. AOW with round about 50 dives and like some relaxed dives. 1-2 per day should be fine.

Hope to find nice people:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ill be looking for a dive buddy april 10-15th. ill be staying at belmar apartments. anyone looking to set up times to meet message me
jason

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ralf van velzen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Esko
ill be staying in bonaire at wannadive hut from 5 to 15 april and also looking for a buddy
this will also by my first time on bonaire
i have rescue and made about 200 dives
just let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #298) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Ralph I will be just round the corner from you and am here until 25 April.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #299) on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Esko I do not know where Djambo is but I am in Bonairfe Exclusief, which is near Bobbejans. I also like to do casual dives and don't spend all my time here underwater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Esko (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 3:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey guys,

Djambo is near divi Flamingo and Carib Inn....if i am not mistaken like a 5-10 minute drive to exclusief.

Im still trying to get rid of a bad cold i cought...but hopefully will be gone till next week ;o)

Maybe we can meet somewhere, have a drink and make some plans for a few days of relaxed diving? I´ll arrive Sunday evening, so Monday or Tuesday should be fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 4:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Ralph and Esko Lets hope we can all get together

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey everyone. ill be staying at belmar apartments (south of town near the lac bay cutoff) april 9-16.
my first dive day will be the 10th...after getting my orientation done id be up for a dive around 11am on the 10th..anyone want to just pick a dive site to meet up at 11 on the 10th to do a dive and plan the rest of the week? im rescue with about 200 dives, diving nitrox..nice and relaxed 50-60 min per dive. i take pics so i go slow
jason

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frederique Schreurs (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, April 4, 2011 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone... there is a clean up dive on April 9th!

Divers, Snorkelers and beach helpers everyone is welcome to join.

The next underwater cleanup will take place at the dock in front of It Rains Fishes this coming Saturday, April 9, 2011. Check in at Dive Friends @ Yellow Submarine at 12:30 PM, and the dive briefing will begin at 1:00 PM.

Everyone is welcome, and those not diving can also help, since shore support is always needed. All participants are welcome to return at 5:00 PM for the event’s customary BBQ at Dive Friends @ Yellow Sub; drinks and main courses will be provided by Dive Friends and NetTech, but participants are asked to bring a side dish to share.

Those planning on attending should advise Dive Friends Bonaire by sending an email to cleanup@dive-friends-bonaire.com or calling 717-2929 to make a reservation.

Hope to see you there!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration