BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Dive Friends Yellow Submarine Quest..
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Dive Friends Yellow Submarine Quest..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Dancheck (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #158) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just wondering if anyone knows what time they lock up their gear room at night. We never dove with them before. We do a lot of night dives and in the past have had to take our gear back our room b/c the gear room was locked up for the night.

I emailed them, but they must be out diving! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RObert Carter (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karen,
I know that they do lock their rooms, but I have always found that it was easier and felt better for me keeping my gear with me. WE dove with them this past December. They are a good outfit.
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Verstappen (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 6:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karen,

We have at one location from Dive Friends a Night locker and that's at location Yellow Submarine.

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Parachute (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 1:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They usually close up @ around 17h. I think the gear room is locked for the night after that.

I didn't know they had lockers available afterhours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela M (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Sunday, April 3, 2011 - 12:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well I can't speak for the Yellow Submarine location but we dove with their Port Bonaire location, and made arrangements with them to have access to the locker room after hours. We had to get our tanks before 5pm (when they close) so our access was only for the lockers that stored our gear but we were able to sign out tanks then put them in the gear room for safekeeping. Perhaps if you speak to the guys at the Yellow Sub location, they will make similar arrangements for you, they are a friendly and accommodating group of people. Great dive op and with 4 locations, it sure makes it easy to get tanks no matter where you're diving! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Perkins (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #315) on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yellow Submarine have let me use a key to lock up my gear at night. Just ask.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration