BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: On island April 4 to May 4
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: On island April 4 to May 4
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jes S. (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm visiting the island for a month (1st trip).
I'm teaching my partner to dive while there (I'm an instructor) and she's doing all academic and confined water locally and her ocean dives there.

We have a baby sitter for the first two weeks and will probably be diving with her but for the last two weeks, i'll be looking for a buddy. Let me know if your interested and available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #289) on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 9:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Jes. I am here until 25 April and always looking for a buddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 12:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi jes...im on island april 9-16 and am looking for divve buddies..
message me if your interested in dives the 10-15th
jason

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration