BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy april 9-16 trip
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy april 9-16 trip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 1:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello everyone. I will probably be traveling alone to bonaire april 9-16 and am looking for a dive buddy. ive been to bonaire several times before and love it. im padi rescue diver and nitrox. i usually do about 55-60 min and love to take pics while i dive. i will be staying at belmar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #291) on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jason I am already here and will be until 25 April. I am AOW. Staying in Bonaire Exclusief, just up from NAPA parts and across from Bobbejans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey trevor...hows the water temp? how many dives a day are you doing? do you have a car?
i usually like to do 2 in the am and one or two in the afternoon...maybe a few night dives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #293) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jason I sent a private message to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #294) on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jason You should find it amongst your normal e-mails

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration