BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Finally Going to Bonaire - April 15 to 22
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Finally Going to Bonaire - April 15 to 22
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustavo Viviani (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 8:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello to everyone. After two years of reading all of your post here in the forums, I'm finally going to Bonaire on April with my two buddies. We are from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Will be flying with Insel Air and we are staying in Den Laman and diving with BDA. Hoping to do a minimum of 5 dives per day. Wish I could meet you all and hope to enjoy Bonaire as much as I think I will. Take care all, see you in April.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna-aire (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 8:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's about the BEST place on earth! I'm going back in
JULY:)Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mjan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 3:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Gustavo,
We'll be staying at Den Laman and diving with BDA during Easter as well (Apr 15th to 24th) so I'm sure we'll meet both under water and topside. First time visitors too so the information on this forum has been very helpful. Can't wait to explore the dive sites and UW photo/video opportunities that we have read so much about! Also looking forward to seeing the topside sights like the national park. Just wondering how to get the time to fit everything in... (who said holidays were relaxing?)

(Message edited by mjan on March 18, 2011)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustavo Viviani (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mjan, thats great hope to meet you!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration