BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy b/w March 19-27?
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Looking for dive buddy b/w March 19-27?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erica Piserchia (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I'm coming down to Bonaire March 19-27 and wanted to find a buddy or group to pair up with for some shore dives - I'm a single diver and my usual dive buddies can't get off from work. I'm AOW certified, about 90 dives logged, most recent dives in December 2010. Am happy to buy the first round of post-dive drinks in exchange for letting me tag along! E

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #284) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Erica I arrive in Bonaire on 21 March and there until 25 April, also looking for a buddy. I too am AOW. I have a truck and will be staying in Bonaire Exclusief. I will buy the second round!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Adams (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trevor,make sure that you introduce Erica to the "divers delight" cocktails that you made so well on the last visit.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration