BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Frog Fish Video
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Frog Fish Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin K (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is some raw video that my dive buddy Michael shot. I don't know what dive site he was at but I think its really cool and I wanted to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HcZKZwJ1U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #499) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very cool, Kevin. Thanks for sharing !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PatsyJones (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No wonder divers all wish they could spot one. It's pretty impressive that the photographer could stay in position for so long to get that footage. For the first time I get how the frog fish got its name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 8:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ABSOLUTELY incredible! I've never seen one. Maybe I'll get lucky in July. Wish we know which dive site!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, can you ask your friend which dive site he recorded the other video with morays loose?

Heading tomorrow to Bonaire!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Kelly (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 10:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I might be yelled at for this, but... Clearly the photographer was making the fish uneasy. Frog fish don't typically move much. We have to balance our needs as photographers to get the "perfect shot" and the animal's tolerance level. We must remember we are guests in their world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Smith (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 4, 2011 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto what Carole said.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #205) on Saturday, March 5, 2011 - 10:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That is the coolest friggin thing I have ever seen!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration