BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Bonaire SCUBA Video
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Bonaire SCUBA Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin K (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 9:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a link to some fresh video. It was shot by my dive buddy Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3rx9SPx6Ko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PatsyJones (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

One of the best I've seen. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brenda (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1254) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW.........wow........stunning!
Thanks,
how fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By KOB (LBR32) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #494) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonderful, Kevin. Thanks for sharing. Which dive sites ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robint (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very nice! What camcorder and housing?
Where did you see the nurse shark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sheila K (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful video! My question too: what dive sites and when? Now I'm back to nagging my husband to take me back there this fall!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #964) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

An amazing video.
Thank you for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (BonaireTalker - Post #98) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That nurse shark is a resident on the east side. Nice video....great vis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3472) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mesmerizing!! Thanks for posting Kevin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donna (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 8:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BRAVO!!! I watch a LOT of diving videos and this, by far, is one of the BEST! Thanks for sharing:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Oliveira (LBR28) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #104) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kevin. Can you disclose your buddy's last name ?
A few years back I met this nice couple staying at LBR 32 " before KOB bought it", the husband Mike A was using a HD video camera to produce very nice videos. He gave me a copy of one of them which I really enjoy watching every now and then. to me the video on that youtube link appears to be his type of work.
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2004) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kevin and michael
nice job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott D Jarrell (BonaireTalker - Post #63) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 10:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very Nice!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grunt (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1240) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 11:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not only nice video but superb editing as well!
Very well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin K (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 12:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks everyone for the gracious comments...My dive buddy is Michael S. This video is a compilation of several dives...Not sure of the particular sites but some favorites are Cai, Something Special, Witches Hut, White Hole, Tori's Reef...I've got more video to edit...I'll try to post more...I LOVE diving in Bonaire....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis M O'Brien (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kevin,Thanks for the post.Kudos to Michael.Very nice.Spotted eagle rays are so cool. I've yet to see an octo,gives me something to look forward to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Oliveira (LBR28) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #105) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kevin. Thanks for your reply. Not the Michael that I was thinking of. Excellent video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (*) (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2068) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

very very nice

miss that little island....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6308) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have never seen so many free swimming eels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gwen Kessell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kevin, what kind of video camera is he using?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terese Rutkowski (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 6:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Incredible! Loved it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gabriela arias (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice video !!!! congratulations !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill and Donna Goodwin (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #452) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice work. Really happy to see that some big morays have come back after the intestinal bacteria scourge of three years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Uwe (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here`s a scuba-diving-video from our last visit on Bonaire in August 2010

http://www.marinevideo.eu/video/1266/Bonaire%2C+Divers+Paradise

Hope you like it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration