BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Bonaire rated #1 for Caribbean & Atlantic
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Bonaire rated #1 for Caribbean & Atlantic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michelle (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Check out this great article:
http://www.scubadiving.com/travel/all/2011-top-100-readers-choice-results
I spent one week in Bonaire last winter, but it wasn't enough. Soon I'll plan to go back. It'll probably be to visit the ABC's for at least 3 weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #963) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 5:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice article. Thank you for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2895) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

we all knew Bonaire is #1, nice to see so many agree with us :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Morto Pa E Leon Piska (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #201) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, but I also saw in the mag where they talk about how awesome the marine park in Bonaire is, so ......

Take that rating for whatever you think it's worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mel Briscoe (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #857) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, Morto..., compared to where you live, I suspect "wonderful" is a good description. I think you're just jealous because you can't be on island very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15615) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 8:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eddie didn't you just come back from lionfish hunting on Bonaire??

Hugs from little bee :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (BonaireTalker - Post #90) on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I like you Eddie but you can get 14 lions in 1 or 2 dives if you work a little bit. :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration