BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Any families w/ teens Easter Week?
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Any families w/ teens Easter Week?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By luis figueroa (BonaireTalker - Post #29) on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be in Bonaire w/ family unit Easter week (arriving Easter Sunday) We're staying at Plaza. I have two teens 17 year old son and 13 year old daughter that are OW certified. I'm sure they would prefer to meet up with some kids their ages to dive with than dive w/ Mom and Dad the whole time. This will be there 2nd time there but first time as divers. Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1982) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

better to dive with mom and dad. can meet up later with children their own age

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15614) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you elaine.......... . . . . . . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By luis figueroa (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Let me clarify.. Mom or dad will be diving w/ kids.. Just want to know if other families w/ teens will be there and able to dive with us.. As re-read my original post.. can see concern.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration