BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Dive Buddy Wanted - timing flexible
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Dive Buddy Wanted - timing flexible
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am looking for a dive buddy. I am flexible on the timing. I am Advanced Open Water and Nitrox certified. Looking for a someone to dive with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #481) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bruce - I will be in Bonaire 29 May - 12 June, traveling solo. PM me if you want to get some dives in then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #275) on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 6:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bruce I will be on Bonaire from 21 March to 25 April and will be looking for a buddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kyle McBurnie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Bruce,
I'm a CIEE marine bio student here on Bonaire and I'm actually here now until April 30th. I would love to dive as much as possible seeing as I probably won't be in such a great SCUBA area for a long time to come, however I don't have access to any vehicle or any means of transportation really.(not subsidized by the program and as a 20 year old college student...)
But anyways I'm free pretty much every wednesday and friday afternoon after 1, all day most saturdays and sundays, as well as m-f before 9am.
Oh, I too am Advanced OW and Nitrox, and will be rescue in a couple weeks.

Let me know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kyle McBurnie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I live right by the Yellow Sub Divefriends scuba shop however and would be able to make it there any time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #278) on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kyle. I have dived with several from CIEE and some have joined me on Hash House Harrier club runs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric moye (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be going down soon, hopefully from 4/16-4/23 and would like 1-2 additional people to dive with and split cost of lodging and truck rental.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trevor Naylor (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #279) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 6:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eric I will be there during that time staying in Bonaire Exclusief and have a truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Mercier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - 1:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm planning on going down for July, renting an apartment, if anyone is in the area and needs cheap accommodation, let me know. I'm an active diver, going to try to do 5 dives per day. If you or anyone else is interested, send me a message.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration