BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Found wetsuit
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Found wetsuit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bonaire Tiki Girl aka Cindi (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 9:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Found a wetsuit on Feb 8th north of BOPEC. If it is yours and you would like to get it back, please send me a PM and identify the suit.

Cindi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15552) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 5:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

are you in first place yet??? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bonaire Tiki Girl aka Cindi (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep, 374 and going north today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15553) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:) and I hope I helped :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration