BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Your brain underwater
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Your brain underwater
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deb Gunther (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - 4:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm betting someone else has taken this picture as well. Anyone? I found this on Bari Reef 2 weeks ago.
coral head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lori Mulhisen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #103) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 12:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do not remember seeing that when we dove Bari a couple of weeks ago. Kind of reminds of me of "this is your brain on scuba!" However, I did see this on the Hilma Hooker reef and and named it "sponge face."

photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deb Gunther (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 12:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow Lori, that's kinda eerie!
OK, anyone else see odd underwater configurations?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #479) on Friday, February 4, 2011 - 1:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not from Bonaire, but one of the coolest things I've seen underwater. From a recent trip to Fiji...

Fiji coral

(Message edited by lizard0924 on February 4, 2011)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration