BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Verbal Viz Update
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Verbal Viz Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #149) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have been watching the Pier Cam, Breathe Bonaire is not working and viz reports from December are the latest. Is it still like a watered down truck stop double lattae with solid organics thrown in or are their sites with different viz than that? Please share!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #465) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 11:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Why, Patrick? Will subjective viz reports impact your decision to go to Bonaire or not?

In all my trips, I haven't thought or concerned myself with viz until I got in the water on my first dive. And then only to determine how much concentration I need (or not) for navigation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #151) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 12:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nah it will never happen: "Cancel the trip to Bonaire this time"! "There is warm mucki-muck there". "Lets stay in the what would be cold mucki-muck here if it wasn't frozen". An on island report would help my OCD tendencies though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mel Briscoe (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #849) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The viz is more like it is now than it was before.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #467) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The viz is fantastic (at least on the south end dive sites)!!!! Pack your bags, and get ready to enjoy your trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 9:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are packing on Thursday night to be there on Saturday. Can't wait!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #165) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 9:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh. Thanks Liz!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15479) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 4:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

PATRICK!!!!! how will I know you??? where is your photo??

Hi Liz :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #168) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know, I know. I will see what I can do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie:
My mug is now in my profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15481) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeahhhhhhh :):):) see you this next week!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #170) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 8:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't wait!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #469) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 9:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Freddie. We seem to share preferred travel dates to Bonaire every January, eh?

Hope you're having a good time. We are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15483) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 5:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

we are of course Liz, !! Maybe we will run into each other like last year :)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration