BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Wild side diving
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Wild side diving
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jennifer Munn (BonaireTalker - Post #43) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be on island Feb 5-12 and I am interested in doing some boat dives on the wild side. I know Larry sold his boat. Is there an operation that has taken over for Larry?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Schnaak (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.bonaireeastcoastdiving.com/en/
I just dove with them in December and I must say they not only measured up to but exceeded the product that Larry and his crew offered. The big improvement was in the blue/white hole dive. It's always been a favorite of mine. Instead of spending the entire dive in the hole, we climbed out forming a shoulder to shoulder line in the shallows for a sea turtle search. Must have seen 5 massive adult greens in that 15min foray at the end of the dive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jennifer Munn (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Bruce---I have emailed them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Perkins (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #304) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would strongly urge you to dive with Bas Tol at VIP Divers. He's got some amazing east coast dives. If you want to do the White Hole, contact Bruce at the Carib Inn. He's got an excellent guide and it costs less. But contact them early so you can get on the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Parachute (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 7:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill, I thought it was Bas Noij who worked @ VIP Divers... Is that who you mean, or does Bas Tol also work there?

I know both of them do guided dives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Perkins (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #306) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's Bas Noij's shop but Bas Tol works there. I dove with Bas Tol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bas Noij -- www.vipdiving.com -- (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #637) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 11:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep...both Basses under one roof :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration