BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Diving Bonaire: Water Temp
Bonaire Talk: Diving Bonaire: Water Temp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Is there a website that the water temp can be seen in real time?
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So, by the lack of responses i see that there is no website with water temp in Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15468) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guilherme Please check this link approx. water temps

rarely lower but sometimes higher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15469) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

also this one average water temp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guilherme Losch (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you, guys. I´m going in March and by some responses, it´s the coldest month in terms of water temp, right? Seems 25-26C. Bringing my 5mil suit...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian ******** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4865) on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have dived in March with a 3mm Full and a Beanie hat, but 5mm would have been better. Many DMs will be in 7mm Full.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Driscoll (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We dive every March. My wife wears a 3/2 full and I wear a 3 mil shortie for day dives. I'll wear my 3/2 full on night dives. We never get too cold. It might be the coolest time of year but if my log book is correct the temp. averages around 79'F.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sheila K (BonaireTalker - Post #52) on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 9:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We just arrived home today from two weeks in Bonaire and both of our computers showed most dives at 81F, with a couple at 79F. (sorry, don't know celsius) I started off with a 3mm shorty but was chilled and finished using a 3mm full suit, cool but mostly comfortable. (5mm may have been better for me) My husband sometimes used a 3mm shorty, mostly just his swim suit and he was comfortable.
Enjoy-we were so sad to leave and look forward to our next trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark (BonaireTalker - Post #35) on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just came back Saturday and I have temps from 77F to 81F (25C to 27C). I was averaging 60 minutes per dive so I had to use a 5mm hood with my 3mm suit. Almost had to don the 5mm suit. Brrr for me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration