BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Getting from Bonaire to Toronto
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Getting from Bonaire to Toronto
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have been visiting Toronto alot and will have to go more often too. I was just wondering if there's any (other) suggestions on traveling on this route. I have always travelled via miami.
Oops, looks like I turned the purpose of this website around, so sorry Jake, but after meeting with you yesterday, I think you must know/remember why I'm searching for this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do indeed! Hey, as long as going to Toronto involves coming back to Bonaire, you're covered even in this topic!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

www.selloffvacations.com - starting this Jan you can get a direct charter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanx Darryl, I'll check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops, Darryl, to bad the charter departs only from Toronto. Thanx anyways.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought you were looking to go from Bonaire to Toronto and back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's exactly what I'm looking for. But at that website you can only book Toronto-Bonaire Toronto. Please inform me how to book if it's possible Bonaire-Toronto-Bonaire.
Thanx.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Call them at 1-877-SELL-OFF . . . I'm sure they can help you.

Darryl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will call them, thanx.
Any other options?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you want to avoid Miami (always a good idea :)), I believe you can fly with AJ, and stop over in Montego Bay. Check out AJ's web site; they probably have information there.

When I went to Bonaire a couple of months ago, I went Edmonton - Toronto - San Juan - Bonaire using Air Canada to Miami, and AA after that. Very hard travelling days.

Darryl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Sunday, December 8, 2002 - 12:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ok danki Darryl.I'll check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe I can try Bon-Cur-Atl-Toronto with Delta.

Edward

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Thielman on Sunday, December 29, 2002 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha, I'll fly with Dutch Eagle Express via Miami, since it's Bonaire's Airline==BonaireExel.
I wish them all the best in the future and many years of good service and ON TIME PERFORMANCE!!
God Bless You All.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration