BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Delta now flying to Bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-10-28 to 2003-04-30: Delta now flying to Bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas brossard on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 10:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Perhaps I missed this discussion on these boards? I was just searching expedia for january rates and was offered miami (via MB) to bonaire on Delta.

When did this happen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike and Debbie on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 11:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's a code share flight with Air Jamaica. I just looked on Delta's site and it lists the flight as Delta 8874 operated by Delta Codeshare Partner, Air Jamaica as Air Jamaica 48. It looks like an expensive flight though ($992 for Dec 4 - 11).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas brossard on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks. That makes sense. Delta flying to Bonaire would have certainly been big news around here!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration