BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Connecting from Caracas, Venzuela ?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Connecting from Caracas, Venzuela ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Phelps on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be traveling to Bonaire from Seattle and it has become evident to me that "you can't get there from here"... easily anyway. Going through Caracas is an option for me. Has anyone ever done that ? Is taking a boat or ferry a possibility ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marion Korschilgen on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 11:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is a new company called Watapana run by Venezuelans with offices in Bonaire and Caracas who have two 19 seater planes and two small Cessnas. They fly between Caracas and Bonaire. Yesterday there was an interview with pictures of the planes on our Flamingo TV station where they said the flights would start beginning of October depending on the Central Government again for the landing rights.
Check them out:
leoguevara@hotmail.com
loszan1e@cantv.net

Don't know anything about prices yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annie Pon on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 5:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What is the price range for flying to Bonaire from Caracas. Any other airlines other than Watapana? Thanks.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration