BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Future of American
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Future of American
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

With the economic rigors being experienced by American, is there any news on Bonaire about the future of American Eagle service?

Not trying to start rumors, simply trying to stay current.

We'll keep an ear to the ground here at AA's headquarters.

Charles Poteet
Dallas
chpdfw@gte.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 11:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We scheduled with American and then American Eagle through San Juan.....we used our travel miles and they have given us 3 different changes in itinery for the upcoming Nov. trip.....the departure was to be ...leaving Bonaire at 7am and arriving in Phili at 11pm....alittle too long for us....we cancelled...looseing our travel miles and rescheduled on Air Jamaica...which mysteriously had availablity now...(so close to trip) but not a year ago when we tried to schedule with them as our first choice.....Oh well we lose a day but will still get there...I guess thats what really matters/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Meryl-
I also tried to book AJ back in July (for Nov)and they said they had no openings- Booked w/American using $$$$$ and again in Feb using miles-- so it made the RT PP much more appealing. AJ said to call the month before-- and didn't want to wait the last minute just incase there were no seats.
Haven't heard of any schedule changes for Boston-- will keeep my fingers crossed. Couldn't you get your miles back as the changed your IT so many times?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration