BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: How soon to arrive at airport?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: How soon to arrive at airport?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beckyg on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

How much in advance of your flight out of Bonaire do you need to arrive at the airport? I'm flying with Air Jamaica.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 3:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The best way to do it is to check your bags and pay your departure tax that morning. We did it around 9:30.We went back to the airport aprox. 45 minutes prior to departure, checked our rental vehical and that was more than enough time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beckyg on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Ida.

Hmmmm. I think I need my fins and snorkel for a morning snorkel so I can't drop my bags off early. How long did it take to do that part in the morning and pay your tax?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It only took about 40 minutes. You will love Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 11:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can pay the tax the day before or earlier, we always pay it a day or two before we leave.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration