BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Airfare from Boston
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Airfare from Boston
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Lansdown on Wednesday, July 28, 1999 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

In case anyone is interested, we just booked United flights for next May from Boston to Bonaire at $506 round trip. The ALM leg (Miami to Bonaire) is operated as a United flight. It appears that the flights that far out at the cheaper fares are starting to fill up - based on what the United people said.
Clay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Messinger on Thursday, August 26, 1999 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any luck with Hotel/Airfare charter packages
from Boston? Looking for a good deal for Summer of 2000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 8:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The charters generally dont run in the summer...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PATTY HAZEN on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 9:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Alex,

The only charter from Boston is on GWV and they only run from sometime in the last of Dec. through sometime the first part of May ... Sometimes they break out air only .. and they alwasy charge an extra gas/tax fare to people when they are leaving Logan.. I have found cheaper prices for my clients on some flights leaving on the same dates..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PATTY HAZEN on Friday, August 27, 1999 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Let's not knock just ALM. I specialize in Bonaire and have been flying ALM back and forth for 9 years ...every 3 to 4 months. I only had one time when I was inconvenienced by having a delayed flight for 3 hours. I recently returned from Boston on Delta and both flights were delayed and other people were expericencing delays and lost luggage .. It is the luck of the draw when traveling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Deal on Thursday, September 2, 1999 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think that this issue with ALM was commented on pretty well in the latest Bonaire E-news issue. Remember that ALM is a SMALL airline, which equates with more frequent delays, problems, etc. Then again, in six years of travelling to Bonaire exclusively on ALM (United for 2000 which means ALM since they codeshare), we have yet to have any problem at all more serious than a minor delay.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration