BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Weekend Getaway - AA
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Weekend Getaway - AA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just got my weekly American Airlines Net SAAver Fares e-mail, and for the first time ever, they are listing Bonaire as a Weekend Getaway - only $129 R/T from San Juan (and MIA-SJU for $149).

Here are the rules for travel:

Travel Dates and Times for Weekend Getaway Fares:

- Depart Thursday, September 5, 2002 or Friday, September 6, 2002.

- Return anytime the following Monday, September 9, 2002 or Tuesday, September 10, 2002.

- Tickets must be purchased 7 days before departure or by this Friday, August 30, 2002, 11:59 p.m. (CT), whichever occurs first.

To book, go to AA.com by clicking:

http://www.aa.com/netsaaver

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seems like a good way for anyone who wants to join us at our Sept. 7th BonaireTalk dinner to get here :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just went to look and you need to click on the "International Weekend Getaways" link - don't use the fare searcher...

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rtshineto on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DCA just had round trip tickets from Miami for abut $230. Good for a 30 day travel period. They still have other tickets for well under $300.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Snorkelguy {Scott} on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jet Blue has $59 fare each way from New York or Washington to Ft. Lauderdale, that’s only 50 miles from Miami, then a quick jump to BON. What a deal! If I wasn’t already going latter this year I would go now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 1:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hate when work gets in the way of going to Bonaire...ahhh wish I could hop over for a few days. I think I need a few lotto tickets for the drawing tomorrow night.

Great rates!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lonnie hoover on Monday, September 2, 2002 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ahhhh, if only I lived in San Juan!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration