BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: "Ear Planes"???
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: "Ear Planes"???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've had severe sinus congestion for two plus weeks now, with no sign of improvement (I think I live on Sudafed). My doctor said that if I'm still having trouble when I leave for Bonaire in two weeks, I should get "ear planes". First I've heard of them. Anyone have any info/experience with this product? Right now, the thought of being in a plane makes me squirm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They sell them at the airports and at drug stores CVS, Osco, Walgreens etc. I beleive that they are ear plugs. Spoke to a group of women who I saw with them at Green Airport in Providence. They said they wouldn't fly without them. Once they started using them they had no more discomfort wiht their ears. My husband and I will be leaving in 2 weeks as well. You shouldn't have any trouble finding them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 10:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Jan, I'll go looking for them soon. Maybe we'll see you at the webcam!? We're going to try to make it. (Although my husband doesn't yet know how addicted I've become to this group and the webcam!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerri Freeman on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 2:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll get some too. Tired of chewing gum and yawning my way through flights. As for your husband, Josie, as an addiction, these boards are not illegal, immoral or fattening as the saying goes.Although I can almost taste the Keshi Yena. Did I spell that right? Too busy drooling I expect.You did read the letter from Rendez Vous, oui?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 8:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's Keshi Yena?

We've actually missed the Rendezvous on previous trips. Perhaps we have to make it there this time.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration