BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Flights from Aruba to Bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Flights from Aruba to Bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am trying to figure our how we can use our Delta FF miles...they fly to Aruba...so I am wondering how hard it is to get a flight from Aruba to Bonaire? Has anyone ever done this? thanks for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I believe you can use you Delta FF on Air Jamaica which can get you to Bonaire via Montego Bay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lise,

I am planning the same with FF on Us Air - their
partner airline only goes to Bon once a week. Have a three week trip planned Aug- Sept. 2002.

The options found so far are:
DCA
Avia Airlines
RAA = Royal Aruba Airlines - not flying yet,
email from them two weeks suggested that they
hoped to be flying by mid-July, but that has
been postponed from the spring several times

Fares look about 150 - 200 round trip.
Comments about the above airlines are listed
on the bonairetalk - getting to bonaire page.
That is all I have found so far. Lydia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 9:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Delta won't let us use AJ to Bonaire because they say the conncetion time is not long enough...we used FF miles on Delta last year..but they have changed and will not let us use them to Bonaire this year. BTW...we did miss our connection coming home last year and they had to put us up overnight in Jamacia...so guess this was a "real" issue for them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal on Friday, July 12, 2002 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

See the post on Royal Arubian Airlines..
Lydia

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration