BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air Jamaica Special - Round Trip
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Air Jamaica Special - Round Trip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Miami to Bonaire $350.00
Philly to Bonaire $452.00
Ohare to Bonaire $485.00

August 17, 2002-February 12, 2003.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob neer on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh my goodness :)

on their website? (air jamaica)

let us know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well I'm on a mailing list I believe it was Aqua Dreams that sent it to me. But It said Air Jamaica specials. So I would think it is there special.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephanie Caviness on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we are getting AJ rt for $350-ish from Newark. I got this rate through our travel agent and I think he said it ends on the 30th. I am so happy I don't have to go through AA. I know it's silly, but that whole leaving at 6:15 a.m. seemed like a really really bad idea for someone like me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's not silly! My husband wasn't going to go if we had to leave at 6 a.m.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mary pequinot on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, we're leaving at O'Hare in November on AJ, and WE depart at 6:30!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Monday, July 8, 2002 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Departing a 6:30 to go to Bonaire is great, having to end your vacation by leaving at 6:00am is pretty hard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 - 8:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yeah, we just got back from Bonaire on AA. The 6:00 flight really sucks...especially if you have a long layover in PR. I told my friends in PR, look to your left, look to your right, look in front and look behind....this will be our last trip via AA in PR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Greg,
That was cute..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 8:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Flying AA in Nov and Feb-- Couldn't get on the AJ for Thanksgiving week from Boston--- On the bright side we get to stay an extra day(that makes up for the early am departure home)and we should be home by 3pm on a Sunday instead of 2am.
Now with the airport expanded and having fuel facilities-- hopefully we will see someone else fly direct(non-stop) from the states.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Thursday, July 11, 2002 - 4:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That would be great.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration