BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Hotel for overnight in Aruba?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Hotel for overnight in Aruba?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy MacBride (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 5:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be flying in to Aruba for an overnight before catching the morning Insel flight to Bonaire. We'll arrive at 1400 hours so we can relax for the day. I don't need a fancy resort. Just nice, clean, pool, decent pool bar and not super far from the airport. Any recommendations?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #802) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Tammy
would it be possible for you to let us know how the Aruba connection works--espically going through customs--thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy MacBride (BonaireTalker - Post #51) on Monday, May 2, 2011 - 9:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha! I'm hoping it's all right. I was supposed to fly the whole trip ( CLT-AJA-CUR-BON) but the CUR - Bon flight was cancelled because the airport now closes early...So this was the best I could come up with to get to Bonaire and my Bamboo Bali reservation without changing dates too much. I'll report back.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration