BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: CUR-BON connections
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: CUR-BON connections
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john strand (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I'm checking out EWR-CUR-BON flight possibilities.
Insel seems to have the lowest CUR-BON fares with
Divi somewhat higher. How reliable are these guys recently? Also - I've never flown on ezair and they dont have a functioning web site. How are they doing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17432) on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 11:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No problems with Insel, just watch the departure gate in Curacao, it changed 3 times while we were waiting for our flight to leave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #797) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 1:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John,
EZ air is great, they are the newest airlines servicing Bonaire.
The last time I headed for Bonaire we got stuck with a mechanical in Mia.
Ms Werleman called me in Mia and asked if she could book me on DAE's 8 30 flight, I paid her the next morning.
Out of all the airlines, it's DAE who you have to watch, all the rest are great.
Insel usually uses a little bit bigger plane, but they all get you there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration