BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: What major airlines arrive on Saturdays?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: What major airlines arrive on Saturdays?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Wahlig (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #253) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It seems all I find are Sunday arrivals for the major US airlines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #695) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Delta and Insel arrive on Saturdays, for sure...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mel Briscoe (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #885) on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Continental arrives on Saturday from their Friday night red-eye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Wahlig (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #254) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Booked the Delta flight from Milwaukee on Orbitz.

Reasonable price finally and with Orbitz price assurance, can't go wrong I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8830) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Helluva a time to tell you, John, I hope you flew down to Atlanta on Friday night. Those Saturday morning connections can be a real problem. Remember if you miss the flight to Bonaire you miss your vacation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #696) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like a 52 minute layover in ATL for the Saturday DL flight from MKE, same as the flight from BOS.
I'm surprised these planes don't bang into each other on the tarmac, trying to get to their gates on time...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Wahlig (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #255) on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't fly down until Aug 6 2001.

I wear my safety belt so a bump shouldn't hurt me :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Kettering (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good. Your departure is before 9/11 so airline travel won't be disrupted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #699) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What is happening in September that will disrupt airline travel???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #115) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Reel em in slow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Kettering (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tom you said your departure was "August 6 2001"...Just being provocative, sorry. Have a great time. I jut looked at your itinerary. I'm in Chicago and have booked a FF trip in September. Wow, I don't know what you booked it for but your trip is now valued at over $1200, hope you caught a break.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration