BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Any good flight prices from LA?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Any good flight prices from LA?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mercy Baron on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 3:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HELP! I wanted to go to Bonaire next month, July 15 and all the flight prices I get anywhere is $950! Yikes! I got a great deal at Divi with my Entertainment Book, so didn't want to book a airfare/land deal, nor do I need a car while there from what every one says. Any suggestions?? Also, has anyone gone as a single lady there and what was it like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamaica has some specials.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 9:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've gone many times as a solo female and have had a blast. There is never a problem finding dive buddies. I have walked around town and to the airport at night and have never felt unsafe. I talked my sister into coming down with me in 2001 and she fell in love with Bonaire and plans to join me again in 2003. She only snorkels, but enjoyed puttering around in from of the Divi. My 83 year old mother hopes to go also, but it depends on her health and finances. She has been to Bonaire with me several times and wants to go every time I go.

I like it so much I hope to find a house or condo to buy while I am there in 2003.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration