BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Kudos to apartamentu Holanda in CUR
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Kudos to apartamentu Holanda in CUR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ron DeMink (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #110) on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We had the Bonaire airport closing snafu this year and Alan from Apartamentu Holanda in CUR really went out of his way to get us picked up and delivered to the airport on time. He also helped out with housing at the last minuite so we could make it back and forth to bonaire and the US without too much stress. the rooms are basic and clean and just what we needed for an overnight. If anyone needs the same just contact him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another Kudo for Alan. I used him last week for an overnight stay on my return from Bonaire. I booked the early AA flight out of Curacao at 7:10AM to Miami. Alan picked my up within a few minutes of my phone call, and was ready to take me back to the airport at 5:00AM the next day.

The rooms are basic, with A/C, and clean. Alan charges $20 round trip for transportation on top of the $65/night for the room. It is a bargain in my book, especially since he is so prompt. It really makes having to overnight on Curacao en route much less stressful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela M (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Friday, April 1, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have to add to the kudos. We were also caught in the Bonaire airport closing at 6pm mess, so were forced to stay overnight in Curacao. Based on a recommendation from the woman we rented our Bonaire condo from, we booked a night with Allan at Apartmentu Holanda. He picked us up at the Curacao airport just a few minutes after we called and not only gave us several good restaurant recommendations but a great discussion on island politics!

The room was clean, had AC and was very quiet, except when the neighboring dogs started howling at 3am. :) To our surprise, there was also a fabulous pool that we enjoyed when we got back from dinner. The next morning, he knocked on our door, loaded up our luggage and drove us back to the airport. Very nice guy, highly recommend this place for overnight stays or even longer. You can't beat the price and convenience! Since I know he reads this board (but doesn't post), hi Allan from Rand and Angie! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Lawson (BonaireTalker - Post #54) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

might someone post contact information for Alan? or PM me the information?

Thanks. We are possibly facing an overnight on our next trip because of bonaire's airport closures.

Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela M (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Thursday, April 7, 2011 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is the website, all contact info is on the home page:
http://www.apartamentuholanda.com/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration