BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Anyone Else on Newark Continental tonight?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Anyone Else on Newark Continental tonight?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3474) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't wait to return!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #510) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish. Instead, I'm staring out the window at SNOW in Seattle and 15F. Brrrrrr....

Is it too late to catch the red eye tonight?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince DePietro-www.bonairebeachcondo.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3475) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 9:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Liz..I have the car waiting in our driveway (he arrived 45 mins early), had a great Caesar salad for dinner with some J.W.Black & some dry red Italian wine and we're ready to roll. There's still some space available!! Vaya con dios! :) :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15637) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 9:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

have Fun Vince and Nina :) safe journey

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration