BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Continental flight Departure -- how early to arrive
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Continental flight Departure -- how early to arrive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1498) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 4:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm leaving on the Saturday 2/19 CO flight to Newark.

Wondering when I should plan to arrive at the airport?

Would welcome any info from previous users on this flight....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15559) on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 4:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Josie, we left on sunday on Co for the Newark flight... we got there at about 5;00 and by the time we got done checking in and through security we walked right to the boarding gate..no time to pick anything up to snack on...

the counter is suppose to open at 4;30.. I am sure there were people there at that time.. best to get there before the resorts bring the buses in... if you would rather wait inside with the a/c rather than out with the mosquitos...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane and Bea (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #779) on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We got there 2 hours ahead, went thru check in in , paid departure tax, and got a snack before we boarded .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration