BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Where to stay overnight in Curacao
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Where to stay overnight in Curacao
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vann Evans (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Sunday, February 6, 2011 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks to American Airlines(#&?*$XX%^&;), we "get" to spend the night in Curacao at our expense!! They changed our reservations without telling us. so, we miss the last Insel flight to Bonaire and have to go the next morning.

I need any advice on where to spend Saturday night in Curacao. I read Trip Advisor-lots of scary reviews about lots of places or else high priced resorts. We will be there only from 6pm until 7am , so don't need anything other than clean and hopefully close to the airport.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Vann Evans
Sand Dollar A4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie................someoneisawizeass (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #15533) on Sunday, February 6, 2011 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Vann go down a few threads..

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/29/441067.html?1296937762

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vann Evans (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Sunday, February 6, 2011 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops--I just saw the thread below after I posted mine. sorry-

Thanks Bill for the great info-I'm checking them out next!!

Vann Evans
Sand Dollar A4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1518) on Sunday, February 6, 2011 - 10:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are the DAE flights full? They have one at 6:15pm & another at 8:30pm. The Bonaire airport's not closing on Fri & Sat nights.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration