BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DAE billing policies
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: DAE billing policies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #476) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, so the strangest thing just happened. I booked a flight on DAE online, but it finished the reservation without asking for my credit card information. I checked the Visa box but never input any specific cc info. But I still got a confirmation screen saying my reservation was made.

Do I need to call them to finalize the purchase? I want to make sure I book the flight properly as soon as possible, as it is the last Aruba-Bon flight that day and I don't want to stay overnight in Aruba if at all possible.

Help?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1503) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I sure would. DAE is pretty sticky about tickets-we call to make a reservation, and they say come to the office & buy it within 3 hours or the reservation is gone.

PS-What day, date & time is the flight (not trying to fly to BON during the airport closed times)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #477) on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - 8:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info, Ruth. The flight is 28 May (Saturday), arriving BON at 21:00. The airport is still open at that time, correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1505) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Even if they don't open up full-time by then, Fri & Sat have no closing times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lizard0924 (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #478) on Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just spoke to DAE by phone. To pay, I have to fill out a cc authorization form and send it back to them, along with a copy of my passport, and they will manually run the charge through.

Good to know the airport will be open. Thanks for the info, Ruth! I don't want to wait another second longer than I have to to get back to Bonaire.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration