BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Newark flight
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Newark flight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #177) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone on the red-eye on feb 19th from newark?? Only 3 weeks and 2 days to go!! WHOOT WHOOT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly(*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6594) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not on the red-eye but will also be arriving on the 19th via Delta in the afternoon!! I am soooooo excited, too !!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1005) on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 9:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woo hoo, we're on the Red Eye from Houston arriving the 19th. So excited too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1487) on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll be on the January 29 red eye from Newark. Any BTers on that flight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12974) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Josie! See you there! :) Will be nice to see you again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #391) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Susan and Marge- I am on that flight, too. I can't wait! I have a long layover in Newark (coming from Boston)...not long enough to leave the airport, but is there anything to do there? I tried to do a search in the archives here, and I know I've seen suggestions, but I came up empty-handed. Any suggestions? (I know, "bring a good book";)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #200) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We will be on the FEB 5th red-eye. I will be the one with the two, four year olds. Don't worry we are sitting waaay in the back of the plane and they are not allowed to kick the seat in front of them....Counting the days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (BonaireTalker - Post #78) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate, pay the 45$ and use the Continental "president's room." Well worth the money - free snacks, beer and liquor and small charge for premiums. Showers, TV, Wifi and big chairs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 4:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate...we arrive at6pm on the train from upstate ny having already traveled 6 hours. We usually have a sit down dinner and try to kill close to 2 hours there and then we only have another4 hours to go....I was thinking of the continental presidents room but didnt know if we wanted to spend 90 more for the two of us. Maybe we can get a good card game going!!!! haha See you there!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #392) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Antoine....I'll probably do that. Can I pay for that pass on-line, or do you pay it when you walk in? Susan- see you there...I hope! Where do you have that sit-down dinner? And Susan, where are you staying on BON?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Antoine Dodson (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 4:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just pay when you come in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Brown (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate we are staying at Bamboo Bali------our favorite place and hosts!!!! BEAUTIFUL!! how bout you?? Although I cant recall the name its a diner but the food is really good. Its like a 50's style diner you really cant miss it----unless for some reason it has closed down or changed hands since last year. How long is your lay over??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #393) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My layover is 3.5 hours...not that bad, I've had worse. Yes, Garden City Diner was recommended to me and I'll probably end up there. I've seen Bamboo Bali's website and it looks gorgeous! I am staying at my own house and I cannot wait.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.A.... (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17237) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kate, if you have an Amex Platinum card access is free. Just show your card and id when entering.:) and you can bring one adult guest and 2 children.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12977) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I upgraded for First Class, so will be taking advantage of hanging out in the President's Lounge tonight. WooHoo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1491) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Debbie -- I'm waiting for my CO flight to Bonaire at Newark now. I'm in the C terminal President's club right now!!!
Wish I could sleep...
Josie

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration