BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: GOOD DEALS
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: GOOD DEALS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are already booked for our trip to Bonaire in August, but I came across this web site http://wwwbonairepros.com go down to Specials.

What really caught my eye was the Air Jamaica specials 299.00 - 559.00 rt., you have to book by July 5th.

Thought this might be of some help for someone looking into a trip to Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The Air Jamaica special fares are great, but they must be purchased in conjunction with a land package (bummer for me!).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kate,

So you have a place on Bonaire?

Ida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes Ida, I do! I am so lucky and happy to have it too. I fell in love with Bonaire in 1985, and reached my goal of getting a place there. I wish I were there now....soon!! (Patience, patience)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate, we'll be on the island around June 30th, will we bump into you guys? If not, we'll be there over New Year anyway.. hope all is well with you both, Sarah:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate,

Maybe one day we will be neighbors? LOL.my documents

Ida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 4:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought I canceled that post, I was going to take the picture out. Oh well...my documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 9:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

The ferry, a friend took it without problem and
luggage was as much as you could handle yourself.

Does anyone know if if RAA has started flying yet
between Aur and Bon? thanks Lydia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Mcclelland on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lydia,
No they have not. According to the person I spoke with on the phone they will target a July startup.
Lonnie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sarah-
I will not be there this summer, but possibly over the new year (let's stay in touch on that!). I've been reading your postings about how you're looking forward to your trip in June (a long one, right?), and I'm green with envy! Kiss the donkeys for me. Kate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kate, we were thinking on 3 weeks, now it's gonna be 2, but it's plenty long enough.... yes, I'll keep in touch with you re: New Year and I'll kiss the donkeys too.. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephanie Caviness on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This link doesn't work for me -- did the specials end? Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stephanie
Put the period in after www and you will indeed find some great prices.
Mickey

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration