BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Connection time in CUR?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Connection time in CUR?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #639) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 7:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just booked AA to CUR arriving on a Wednesday afternoon in October at 14:10.
I wonder if we could get the 15:30 Divi flight over to BON or if we should wait for the 17:00?
I'm inclined to book the 17:00 and just relax a bit.
Suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1461) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Book the 5pm. If by some miracle you're out early, they'll put you on the 3:30 (space pending). Seats on the 5pm disappear more quickly--if you book the 3:30 & miss it, you'll have a much harder time finding seats on the 5pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #640) on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds good, will do.
See you at KFC...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Keen (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 2:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Arriving CUR at 8:30PM on AA Friday night and connecting on DAE departing at 10:30PM for BON, has anyone had a problem making this connection?

Thanks,
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1464) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No-in my experience, CUR airport really empties out after 8pm (the big KLM's are departed, etc.), and I've always made this connection. As long as AA's not late, you should be fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Keen (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 5:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great!!! Thanks, Ruth!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 2:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Steve, I just did that connection last week and it was a piece of cake. No worries. You'll be fine (as long as AA is running on time).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration