BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Newark to bonaire flight (gone??)
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Newark to bonaire flight (gone??)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scotttyd (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have flown the red eye from Newark to Bonaire twice before - I am looking for the 15-23 of April - and it is not listed on any site - only the Houston? Is this a season flight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2825) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 4:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

according to continental.com the flight is a friday night flight from newark that would leave on 5-13 and return 5-21. it's about $618 round trip (plus taxes)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scotttyd (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 4:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I saw the flight is there for other dates but not for my dates - must not run every week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Kehnle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #167) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 5:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's weird. Continental website shows the redeye leaving Newark for Bonaire Saturday 4/16 but no return flight either the next Saturday or Sunday. I'd be sorely tempted to call the airline and ask about that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12881) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Scott, if you want to fly from Newark to Bonaire, it has to be on Saturdays (red eye) and return to Newark on Sunday from Bonaire. You listed the dates april 15-23. Impossible, with those dates, You can, however, fly april 16 and return on the 24th.

There is another Newark flight that is flying on Wed.'s from Newark, but not direct to Bonaire, it flys into Curacao, so you would then need to take another plane over to Bonaire from there.

If you want to try the dates you posted, I would look into flying from houston to Bonaire as that would work, but you have to get to Houston first. Again, another flight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12882) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 7:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Scott, this is the schedule for the other day Newark flys to Curacao non stop, may work out for you too. Easy to hop over to Bonaire from Curacao.
http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Continental+Airlines+Launches+Year+Round+Twice+Weekly+Nonstop+Flights/3944843/story.html?id=3944843

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2827) on Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my mistake, when i checked continental.com i looked in the may flight schedule instead of april

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12883) on Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 1:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pssst, Pat, I noticed that, but was not gonna say anything... :) See you soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat murphy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2829) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks deb. see you in a month...we leave 4 weeks from today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12887) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got ya beat this year, Pat! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6198) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Deb, you going sooner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie B.~ Jersey Gal(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12892) on Friday, January 7, 2011 - 7:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration